AlphaSights was born with a purpose: to unlock human knowledge and power progress. From our state-of-the-art offices in nine major world cities, we connect business leaders seeking knowledge with the experts who possess it. We’re one of the fastest-growing global companies, employing 1500+ colleagues of 60+ nationalities.
What we do
We operate at the heart of the global knowledge economy, providing a suite of knowledge-on-demand services to investment funds, consultancies, Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits. Our clients use our services when evaluating critical investment and business decisions. We connect them with industry experts who possess specific knowledge that is otherwise unavailable to them.
We’re a fast-paced, client-driven service organization. We respond to client inquiries within minutes and deliver within hours. When deadlines are tight, and when robust insight is make or break, our clients count on us.
AlphaSights is looking for an organised, enthusiastic Workplace Experience Coordinator to help us run things efficiently in our Hong Kong office. A successful candidate will embrace a 'whatever-it-takes' mantra to roll up their sleeves and achieve team goals.
- Front of House and reception desk operations responsibilities during core business hours: provide optimum hospitality service and professionalism; greet and provide general support to all visitors.
- Maintain office efficiency, including: answering and coordinating incoming calls; procuring, receiving, and tracking resources; processing and sending outbound mail; sorting and distributing incoming mail and packages.
- Maintain an efficient inventory system of office supplies and kitchen consumables; track accurate par levels for weekly ordering and replenishment while maintaining a cost-effective focus.
- Be an ambassador for upholding and maintaining health and safety best practices within the workplace, in line with occupational safety guidelines.
- Coordinate employee onboarding and offboarding; working cross functionally to ensure a smooth onboarding process for our new joiners and upholding these standards as our employees offboard at the end of their tenure, maintaining professionalism and efficiency.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks, including running errands, providing carrier service, and assisting with the setup, breakdown, and clean-up of company parties and events, including furniture reconfiguration.
- Organise and coordinate all travel arrangements, both domestic and international with a cost-effective approach; reconcile Ops teams expense receipts.
- Conduct routine facility inspections, seeking deficiencies with furniture, equipment or appliances and remedying as appropriate.
- Oversee daily office tidiness and organisation to ensure an aesthetically pleasing and welcoming environment.
- Supporting in planning in-house or off-site activities, socials, and celebrations for employee engagement, marketing, and talent attraction; coordinate all details from inception to execution; office catering, food and drink deliveries.
What we're looking for
- 1 year of administrative, office management, hospitality, or facilities coordinator experience.
- Proactive, forward-thinker, multi-tasker, and problem-solver with superb attention to detail.
- Ability to think on your feet and not easily flustered or overwhelmed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the capacity to build positive working relationships across function and seniority level
- The ability to manage ambiguity, a wide variety of stakeholders, conflicting priorities, and high-pressure environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is essential
Perks and benefits
- 15 days annual leave; 6 months full maternity leave & 6 weeks full paternity leave
- Private medical & dental insurance, and annual health check-up
- Tax-advantaged housing allowance up to 50% of monthly base salary
- Option to WFH Thursday & Friday
Perks: Subsidized lunch, complimentary breakfast & snacks, corporate gym rates, iPhone and MacBook Pro for work
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.