Winter Associate Internship Program, Client Service
Program Dates & Eligibility:
- Candidates must be available for (at minimum) a 10-week duration, beginning in January 2023
- Candidates must be able to work full-time (in-person) in the New York City area for the duration of the program
AlphaSights was born with a purpose: to unlock human knowledge and power progress. From our state-of-the-art offices in nine major world cities, we connect business leaders seeking knowledge with the experts who possess it. We’re one of the fastest-growing global companies, employing 1500+ colleagues from 60+ nationalities.
What we do
We operate at the heart of the global knowledge economy, providing a suite of knowledge-on-demand services to investment funds, consultancies, Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits. Our clients use our services when evaluating critical investment and business decisions. We connect them with industry experts who possess specific knowledge that is otherwise unavailable to them.
We’re a fast-paced, client-driven service organization. We respond to client inquiries within minutes and deliver within hours. When deadlines are tight, and when robust insight is make or break, our clients count on us.
Client Service Winter Associate Role
As a client service winter associate, you’ll have a clear focus on client service and revenue generation. You’ll be the connection point between our clients and industry experts. After initial training at our New Joiner Academy and on the desk, you’ll start fielding incoming briefs from the clients assigned to you. You’ll spend a large portion of your time on the phone and email, identifying the best experts to suit your clients’ needs. Once you’ve found the right expert, you’ll connect them with our clients across various formats (e.g., interviews, in-person meetings, surveys, etc.).
- Understand client needs and the available expert pool for the project
- Source and engage experts using our internal database and external digital directories
- Match client briefs with the most relevant experts and appropriate interaction formats
- Schedule and manage all client-to-expert interactions
- Deliver an excellent client experience through fast, accurate recommendations and proactive follow-ups with them
- Undergraduate Junior (Class of 2024), with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular activities
- No prior work experience is necessary, but relevant transferable experience and evidence of interest in business and a commercial career are desirable
- Alignment with our values: we look for driven, results-orientated, adaptable, humble and empathetic individuals
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. Employer will not sponsor work visas.
Compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to receive a full-time employment offer to return post-graduation. Learn more about our commercial career paths here
- Internship compensation is $13,461.54 for a 10-week program.
- Option to WFH Thursday and Friday
Perks: Subsidized lunch, complimentary breakfast & snacks, iPhone and MacBook Pro for work
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.