Summer Internship Program, Client Service (2023 Start)
Looking for a commercial internship where you have autonomy and the ability to make an impact up front? Do you want to work in a high-performance, high-support environment where you manage blue-chip client relationships? If so, the Summer Associate Internship Program is for you.
Program Dates: June 19, 2023 – August 26, 2023
Application Deadline: February 24, 2023
Interview Timeline: November 14, 2022 – March 17, 2023
AlphaSights was born with a purpose: to unlock human knowledge to power success. From our state-of-the-art offices in nine major world cities, we connect business leaders seeking knowledge with the experts who possess it. We’re one of the fastest-growing global companies, employing 1500+ colleagues of 60+ nationalities.
What we do
We operate at the heart of the global knowledge economy, providing a suite of knowledge-on-demand services to investment funds, consultancies, Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits. Our clients use our services when evaluating critical investment and business decisions. We connect them with industry experts who possess specific knowledge that is otherwise unavailable to them.
We’re a fast-paced, client-driven service organization. We respond to client inquiries within minutes and deliver within hours. When deadlines are tight, and when robust insight is make or break, our clients count on us.
Summer Internship Program, Client Service
As a Summer Associate, you will be contributing to our fast-growing knowledge-on-demand services for international clients. You will act as the connection point between our clients and industry experts and identify the industry professionals with the precise expertise to meet our clients’ needs.
Our Summer Associate Program is a 10-week internship program for young talents who are interested in unleashing their potential in the client-facing commercial world. You will not only be exposed to different industries but also develop a wide variety of transferable skills including project management, sales, negotiation, client relationship building, and more. Summer Associate who demonstrates outstanding performance will be receive a full-time employment offer to return post-graduation.
- Understand client needs and the available expert pool for the project
- Source and engage experts using our internal database and external digital directories
- Match client briefs with the most relevant experts and appropriate interaction formats
- Penultimate year student (Class of 2024)
- Strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular activities
- Fluency in English is essential, and another Asian language (Bahasa Indonesia/Hindi/Korean/Japanese/ Mandarin) is preferred
- Internship date: June 2023 – August 2023
Compensation and benefits
- Total average 10-week internship compensation: Up to HKD 50,000
- Unlimited referral bonus
- Optional WFH on Friday plus an additional four WFH days every three months.
Perks: Complimentary breakfast & snacks, iPhone and MacBook Pro for work
Meet the AlphaSights team: View upcoming events here.
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.