AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1500+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
Our Recruitment Coordinator Program gives you the opportunity to have a large impact on our firm’s growth, as you learn to identify and select our largest asset: our people. While there is no typical day on the team, you’ll have exposure to a variety of areas, including:
- Candidate Experience: You will act as a brand ambassador for our firm and be the first point of contact to help thousands of candidates understand why AlphaSights is a great place to work. You'll manage candidate communications and help guide them through the interview process from application to hire.
- Candidate Evaluation: You'll help find the next generation of AlphaSights talent by screening resumes, reviewing preliminary test results and conducting phone calls and over time, conducting interviews.
- Coordination & Operations: Master the fundamentals that drive our high volume recruitment efforts by scheduling interviews, managing job postings, sending offer letters and new hire packets. Working closely with our hiring managers and stakeholders, you’ll help support every step of the recruiting process.
- Campus Recruitment: You’ll work with career centers to manage our campus recruiting logistics, organize events, ship materials, book travel and troubleshoot real-time issues. You’ll learn how to develop and execute talent attraction and employer branding activities such as marketing campaigns, in-office events, diversity & inclusion efforts, and gain exposure to how we develop and manage our robust internship program.
- Generating Reports: Maintain applicant tracking data and report on hiring results and recruitment metrics
What We Look For
- An individual who is highly reliable, energetic and collaborative
- Someone who is highly organized, has an acute attention to detail and believes that no task is too small for the success of the team
- A problem-solver who thrives in a fast paced work environment, always embodying a ‘whatever it takes’ mantra to achieve goals
- An interest in human capital and the world of human resources, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, or on-campus involvement
- A ‘people-person’ through and through – looking for a highly interactive, people focused role
- Someone with demonstrated leadership roles through campus involvement or work experiences that will position you to become a leader in the business world
- A team-oriented individual looking to join an organization that values professional development and celebrating wins (along with company perks such as monthly team events and free breakfasts & snacks)
- 0+ years work experience
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English and Japanese are essential
Compensation and benefits
- Average total compensation ranges from 3,100,000 – 6,600,000 JPY, consisting of (i) base salary and (ii) bonus eligibility
- 15 days of annual leave
- Earn additional annual leave working on public holidays
- 5 days of paid sick leave; 6 months maternity leave & 6 weeks paternity leave
- Commuting allowance
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box?
Apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you and see how you can drive impact in our firm.