EMEA: Graduate Program, Insights Projects
AlphaSights was born with a purpose: to unlock human knowledge and power progress. From our state-of-the-art offices in nine major world cities, we connect business leaders seeking knowledge with the experts who possess it. We’re one of the fastest-growing global companies, employing 1500+ colleagues from 60+ nationalities.
What we do
We operate at the heart of the global knowledge economy, providing a suite of knowledge-on-demand services to investment funds, consultancies, Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits. Our clients use our services when evaluating critical investment and business decisions. We connect them with industry experts who possess specific knowledge that is otherwise unavailable to them.
The Insights Projects team is a global team that collaborates with the client service team and internal stakeholders to deliver high-quality research projects to clients. As an integrated service, we are specialists who support the scoping, sales, and delivery of consultant-supported client research. The team also drives service development – consistently improving its operations and innovating the service offering.
Insights Projects associate role
As an Insights Projects associate, you’ll manage large-scale client projects and drive commercial growth. You’ll partner with client service teams, manage relationships with independent consultants, and support client research engagements to drive high-impact results. You’ll be expected to contribute to wider service development and workflow improvement initiatives by partnering with other internal stakeholders. These operational improvements will directly impact and contribute to the growth of this service globally.
- Project Management:
- Provide end-to-end support for client services team during Insights Projects – from client pitches through live project management and debriefs
- Manage all aspects of partnership with independent consultants – sourcing, engaging, ongoing management, and matching the most relevant consultants to client briefs
- Identify operational bottlenecks in the projects and problem solve solutions to deliver excellent client outcomes
- Service improvement:
- Collect feedback from the internal team and external clients and develop action plans
- Contribute to cross-functional operational initiatives to change and improve the service
Graduate Associate Program
Our fast-paced, two-year program is a fantastic springboard for ambitious graduates who want to embark on an accelerated commercial career. After two years, associates are eligible for manager promotion, providing them with leadership responsibilities over 2-5 people early in their career. After a further three years, they are eligible for promotion to vice president, entrusted with running a multi-million-dollar book of business. Our alumni go on to top graduate programs and top-tier employers worldwide.
- A bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurriculars
- No prior work experience is necessary, but relevant internships and other evidence of interest in business and a commercial career are desirable
- Alignment with our values: we look for driven, results-orientated, adaptable, humble and empathetic individuals
- Must be fluent in English
Compensation and benefits
- Average total first year compensation: £43,000 consisting of (i) £36,000 base salary and (ii) approximately £7,000 median commission based on performance
- 4% matched pension contribution on qualified earnings
- Comprehensive private health insurance coverage and dental insurance
- 25 vacation days, 9 company holidays & business closure during winter holiday week
- Option to WFH Thursday and Friday
Perks: Subsidized lunch, complimentary breakfast & snacks, corporate gym rates, iPhone and MacBook Pro for work
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our commitment to DEI here.