Client Development Manager
AlphaSights was born with a purpose: to unlock human knowledge to power progress. From our state-of-the-art offices in nine major world cities, we connect business leaders seeking knowledge with the experts who possess it. We’re one of the fastest-growing global companies, employing 1500+ colleagues from 60+ nationalities.
What we do
We operate at the heart of the global knowledge economy, providing a suite of knowledge-on-demand services to investment funds, consultancies, Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits. Our clients use our services when evaluating critical investment and business decisions. We connect them with industry experts who possess specific knowledge that is otherwise unavailable to them.
We’re a fast-paced, client-driven service organisation. We respond to client inquiries within minutes and deliver within hours. When deadlines are tight, and when robust insight is make or break, our clients count on us.
Role: Client Development Manager, Corporate Accounts, Seoul, South Korea
As a key member of AlphaSights’ Corporate business segment, your role is to help bring innovation to the forefront of our client’s work by winning business at corporations across all types of sectors. Operating on the frontline, you will design and execute your own sales strategy to deliver the AlphaSights value proposition into these new firms. Your audience consists of senior-level decision makers at some of the largest companies in the region.
To be successful in the role, you must combine the ability to intelligently and systematically map your prospective client universe, identify relevant individuals and understand their priorities and goals.This is a fast-paced, client-facing, and communication-intense role with a clear focus on revenue generation. Your personal success is clearly and directly linked to the success of the corporate business unit within AlphaSights.
What we are looking for:
This is a position for an emotionally intelligent individual who enjoys connecting with people, is an exemplar of professionalism, and is highly motivated by exceeding targets. Our most successful people embrace a “whatever-it-takes” mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals. We are motivated by our mission
- Career maturity and alignment: Clarity about direction, committed to getting there and aware of how AlphaSights fits with your career journey of business development
- Commercial drive: Seeking to develop sales and negotiation skills as well as the rewards for commercial success
- Innate self-confidence and ability to thrive in a very autonomous, and sometimes uncertain environment
- Team player: While parts of the role rely on independent execution, there is a lot of overlap with our Client Service Team which requires trust and coordination
- Excellent communication skills: Confidence and poise to initiate conversations with senior executives in diverse markets and functions
- 3-5 years' work experience in business, preferably gained in a demanding, high-growth environment with sales targets
- Strong academic credentials, business communication and negotiation skills in native Korean, business proficient in English
- Deep understanding of Korea B2B service sales process